Blogmas 2015: Self - Christmas Presents?!


So, I know I haven't done very well with Blogmas. In fact it's a disaster! It is nearly 8 days until Christmas and this is my first Blogmas post. Oh well, you've got to start somewhere and this year I decided to start on Day 17. I have been keeping up to date with all my Advent Calendars though of course! At this time of year, everyone spends money on family and friends and so have I, but I also realised just how many ''presents'' or ''treats'' I have bought for myself this month. Since it's Blogmas, I figured lets call these ''treats'' presents and give myself a reason to tell you all about them! Yay! 

1. Stag Print Bedding Set - Yorkshire Linen Co. - £17.99, but it can also be purchased in store at The Range, but it is slightly more expensive. I adore this bedding, I posted a photograph of this new bedding on Instagram this morning. 

2. The next item I purchased yesterday when I went Christmas shopping in Leeds. It is a 'Christmas Wishlist Oversized Shirt' that cost me £11. As I purchased it from a NEXT Clearance Store, I cannot find it anywhere online. So if you wish to find it head to your nearest store.

3. I also purchased a new purse at the NEXT Clearance store, for just £7. It fits all my thousands of loyalty cards amazingly well, whilst also having a zip section for coins and a notes section. 

4. I also purchased 3 new lipsticks from MAC. 1. MAC Frost Lipstick in Viva Glam IV 2. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Party Line 3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Brave Red. I love red and berry toned lipsticks in winter, so there is my perfect excuse to buy some more. 

5. The Mindfulness Colouring book by Emma Farrarons was my next purchase. I bought it on Amazon and I love it. It is nice to sit down and relax and do some colouring. It reminds me of being a child all over again and I can forget about boring adult responsibilities for a little while. Which of course is great! 

So these have been my Self-Christmas presents during the months of November/December. Have you bought any presents for yourself this month? If so let me know what you've bought, I love hearing what shopping people have been doing.


Ciao, Maddie xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts