Yankee Candle Haul!


Went shopping for ''some'' new candles and got ever so slightly carried away (£120 carried away) CRINGING! Must admit if we had a Bath&Body Works in the UK, it could have been a LOT worse. So since I have been on a bit of a spree, I figured I might as well show you guys. 


Beach Walk from Yankee Candle
''Just Breathe and take it all in'' Must admit I only opted for this candle for the packaging, but I do love the scent. It is a two wick candle which I love. I figured this candle would be amazing for during the day when I'm relaxing or blogging. I believe these can be found on the Yankee Candle website, although I bought all of my candles from my local Yankee Candle shop.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                         
Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle
I have always loved this scent at Christmas time, it brings back memories of baking at Christmas with my mum and grandma. It is also quite fresh scented which is unusual for Christmas scents, as most have rich fragrances such as; mulled wine, wood, pine etc. As you may be aware from most of these purchases I am far more partial too fresh scented candles. I urge you, if you are looking for a Christmas candle, this should be one of your new faves. 




The Candleberry Co. in Raspberry Lemonade
I wanted to try this candle, as I have never purchased or used a candle from this company. The raspberry lemonade scent, I found, was on of the loveliest fragrances. There were a lot of different scents to choose from, so I'm hoping it burns well so I can try out some of the others. My mum also purchased a few Candleberry co. candles, which she is currently burning and I am falling in love with.                          


The Country Candle Company in Zanzibar
This is my favourite candle out of all that I bought, on this occasion. Also, for £29.99, there is a lot of candle as it does burn quite slowly. This is the only candle I have already tried and tested since purchasing them. I took the photos as soon as I could so I could start using the candles. This candle has a very fresh, coconuty scent and smells quite like beaches.                                     




I have also purchased a few smaller candles. Soft Blanket by Yankee Candle, Baby Powder by Yankee Candle, Christmas Eve by Yankee Candle, Christmas Memories by Yankee Candle and Cosy By The Fire by Yankee Candle. 

Thanks for reading, 
Will be back soon with something new!

Maddie xoxo 


Comments

Popular Posts