Top 5 Favourite Internet Bloggers!

In this blog post I am going to tell you all about my favourite bloggers, most of which you will probably already have heard of, but I'm just going to use this time to rant about how much I love their blogs. I don't know if anyone will be interested in this...but here goes anyway:) 


1. Zoella aka Zoe Sugg - Now I must admit Zoe is my favourite blogger I follow her on blogspot and read her blogs and I also follow her Youtube, as her Youtube videos are also absolutely fantastic. Zoe's blogs are brilliant as they are always varied on subject matter, which keeps things interesting. Zoe's blog was the first blog I ever started reading and it was my inspiration to start my own blog, writing is something I have always enjoyed however putting myself out there on the internet was a nerve racking decision to make, but seeing Zoe being able to have that confidence really motivated me. She's a star!:)

2. Sprinkle of Glitter aka Louise - Louise's blog is so lovely and it depicts the typical girl as the colour scheme is mainly pink. The loveliest thing about Louise's blogs is that she includes her daughter Darcy in them and tells us how she is doing which is lovely. Louise is also Zoe's best friend and they film quite a few videos together on Youtube on Zoe's channel and Louise's. Again, it isn't just Louise's blog I love reading, I also love watching her videos and vlogs on Youtube. I do enjoy reading Louise's travel blogs, most recently her trip to Seattle and it's lovely to see pictures as you can see how much they were enjoying themselves. 


3. A Model Recommends aka Ruth Crilly - A model recommends is a great blog, as Ruth literally will blog about anything and every time I go on her blog there is always something new to read about and the subject is always different to the last blog that I read. I don't think I could possibly tell you which sort of articles I prefer from Ruth because they are all so brilliant. I must admit I do enjoy reading her health blogs because it isn't really something I see many bloggers doing and she makes the posts so interesting. However, I do love her beauty blogs and nail design tutorials, as I like to hear about other people's experiences/advice. 

4. She's Called Claire - This blog isn't one that I had really heard a lot about since a few weeks ago. However in the past few weeks I think I have literally read all of her blog posts because she is literally just brilliant. Her craft and recipe blog post are so inspiring, they just make me want to get into the kitchen and start cooking or making homemade crafts. Also these blogs are the perfect thing to read in the mornings when I'm sat at the table in the kitchen having my morning coffee, while I plan my day. It's just the perfect blog and I urge you to go check it out!!!
5. A Passion for Homes - Now this blog may seem a little different to all of the others I have talked about. However, I have an obsession with thinking about how I am going to design my house when I am older and I have been this way since I was about 11 which is funny. But this blog is perfect for anyone like me, or for people who have just purchased a house and are looking for tips on how to decorate or make the most of the house and it's space. 

Disclaimer - None of these blogs have requested that I mention them in this post, these are my genuine personal views and they have not been affected in any way. 


                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts